When a customer enters your business, the first thing they see is the building and how clean it is. Which is why it’s important to maintain the highest level of cleanliness. To do this, many businesses turn to a commercial cleaning service provider. Companies who are looking into janitorial services should ensure the provider is of the highest quality. Here are some things to look out for when researching providers.
How a commercial cleaning service provider interacts with a potential client is a huge indicator of how they will treat their client’s property. When shopping around for a provider, make sure their customer service is up to standards. Keep a look out for:
• Speed of reply – Are they quick to answer questions or do they sit on your call for weeks before sending a clipped reply? Aim for one who responds in a timely fashion.
• Issue resolution – How do they handle problems and other issues as they happen? Do they have a policy in place?
• Non-Janitorial Issues – Does the commercial cleaning service provider alert their clients of any non-cleaning related problem with the business, such as unsecured doors, unserviceable areas, and low supply counts?
The staff at commercial cleaning services play a major role in how well they are able to clean for their clients. When looking into a new janitorial company for your business, you want to make sure the people they hire meet your expectations.
• Employees VS Subcontractors – Does the commercial cleaning service provider hire and train their own employees or do they use the services of a subcontractor? Actual employees are more likely to take greater pride in their work and the image of the company than those who work for an outside source.
• Neat Appearance – How employees present themselves says a lot about the pride and dedication they take in their work. Aim to find a company that employs uniformed, clean, and neat employees who are easily identifiable.
• Well Trained – The job is only as good as the training provided. Make sure which ever service you go with provides up-to-date and thorough training.
Overall, professionalism should be observed throughout every interaction with the potential cleaning service, from the first request for information to the finalization of the contract.
For more information on a commercial cleaning service provider, please contact the dedicated and experienced staff at Spotless Janitorial. For over 30 years they have provided exceptional customer service and outstanding cleanliness to the West Greater Toronto Area.